Glow in the Dark Luminous Stones Small 0.12"~0.20" for Ground Patterns & Decorations (Price per pound)
|Canada||USA||10+ items and/or International Shipping|
Above shipping fee is calculated on up to 10 pounds to CAN/USA. For more than 10 pounds and international orders please send us an email with the products you want and we will provide you with a shipping quote.
Return policy: Within 30 days of receiving your product(s). Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
$25.99 per pound, please add quantity 1 = 1 pound
-Size: Particle size 0.12”-0.20” (Suitable for making fine patterns)
-Materials: Ceramic + photoluminescent pigment
-Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
-Only use for newly built ground.
-Applications: Suitable for walkways of parks, small roads, lakesides, seasides, gardens, walkways, dim alleys, passage path ways, decor, patterns decoration, arts n crafts, diy etc.
1. Use about 0.04” thick and about 0.4”~0.5” width aluminum sheet(not included). Make into any pattern mold you like. For example: star, moon, heart, maple leaf.
2. After the ground is paved with concrete (or asphalt), immediately place the Mold on the ground and press the Mold into the concrete (or asphalt), and keep it flush with the surface of the ground.
3. Carefully take out the concrete (or asphalt) inside of the Mold. The depth is the same as the width of the Mold.
4. Carefully remove the Mold before the concrete (or asphalt) dries. The pattern groove has been formed.
5. Mix up the luminous stone and clear polyurethane glue(not included) in a ratio of about 25:1 by weight. For example: 250g stone:10g glue. It is recommended to use Clear Gorilla Glue. Note: Must be CLEAR (transparent) glue.
6. Once the stone is mixed, immediately fill into the groove. Make sure the pattern should be flat with the ground. A thin layer of the glue should be poured over the surface of the pattern to make it smooth. Cover the pattern with a protective board to avoid rain or dust and fully cure for 48 hours.
7. Check the glue regularly for peeling. If the glue has failed, be sure to re-glue it.