Glow in the dark stairs or floor safety sign(thick arrows)
|Canada||USA||20+ items and/or International Shipping|
Above shipping fee is calculated on up to 20 items to CAN/USA. For more than 20 items and international orders please send us an email with the products you want and we will provide you with a shipping quote.
Return policy: see details.
-Size: 2.720” x 3.150” x 0.114”
-Materials: Stainless steel + photoluminescent pigment.
-Only suitable for indoor use.
-Applications: Stairs for subways, airports, shopping malls, office buildings, factories, cinemas, stadiums, etc.
On the stairs:
1. Place the Sign in the designated position, mark the shape of the Sign using a pencil.
2. Clear all surface(s).
3. Apply strong Construction Adhesive (8X)(not included) to the back of the sign.
4. Press the Sign firmly with duct tape for temporary holding.
5. Allow it to bond for 48 hours.
On the ground:
1. Before the concrete dries, carve a groove into the concrete so it matches the shape of the Sign. The depth of the groove should be equal to the thickness of the Sign plus the thickness of the glue. Wait until the concrete dries completely.
2. Clean all surfaces (sign + concrete).
3. Apply strong Construction Adhesive (8X) (not included) to the groove and the back of the Sign.
4. Place the Sign on the groove. Clean up any excess glue around the perimeter. Press the Sign firmly with a weight. Bond together for 48 hours.
5. After installation, it should be flat with the surface of the ground.
Glow In The Dark Stairs Direction Guide Sign Two Arrows Pointer Photoluminescent Stainless Steel Green Glow, Safety Guidance System, Emergency Exit Directional Pointer, Seeing Assistance, Applications Stairs For Subways, Airports, Shopping Malls, Office Buildings, Factories, Cinemas, Stadiums, Dark Alley Ways, Cool Stainless Steel Photoluminescent Pigment Glowing Effect, Help First Responders, Asphotoluminescent Absorbs Ambient Light And Stores It As Energy Which Slowly Time Release Emitting Green Glow Effect, Illuminated Fluorescent Improve Visibility Of Evacuation